Limited Time Offer!
Get $300 OFF 2 Registrations
Enter promo code Spring300 during checkout
Get $300 off any 2 open enrollment public seminar registrations of EPS Anywhere or EPS through May.*
Get $500 OFF 3 Registrations
Enter promo code Spring500 during checkout
Get $500 off any 3 open enrollment public seminar registrations of EPS Anywhere or EPS through May.*
*Offer only valid on public seminars through May 31, 2017. Multiple people may be registered for multiple dates/locations, but all registrations must be made at the same time to receive the bundle discount.
Executive Presentation Skills®
In Communispond’s 2-day Executive Presentation Skills program, participants will acquire the skills and confidence to organize and deliver effective presentations to any size audience, either in person or virtually. Participants will see immediate skill improvement, as they are recorded and watch themselves on video throughout the program.
This public speaking class is all about doing—practicing, accepting feedback, making adjustment, and perfecting your skills in a supportive and collaborative environment. And with subject matter drawn from your own work environment, all the skills are 100% relevant to you and your business.
Learn everything you need to know about how to:
- Conquer nervousness when public speaking
- Move small or large groups to action
- Think clearly on your feet
- Use your voice and body language to hold audience attention
- Analyze your audience to maximize the impact of your message
- Create high impact visuals
- Present visuals with confidence and conviction
- Adjust your public speaking skills to a virtual environment
- Deliver a concise point of view in an impromptu situation
- Organize and deliver a presentation that gains buy-in from decision-makers
- Give a concise and effective briefing under pressure
- Handle audience questions with skill and poise
- Presenting in virtual environments (conference calls, web seminars,etc.)
By the end of this program, you will:
- Build your confidence as a presenter in a safe, supportive environment
- Learn by presenting subjects from your own work environment
- Return to your job a more confident and persuasive professional
- Feel empowered to use your new skills immediately
- Be confident that you can deliver clear and focused messages
- Know that your improved public speaking skills will help build your career
Results are guaranteed.
If you don't leave class feeling like a more persuasive and confident presenter, you will get your money back.
Mastery of the core public speaking skills taught in this 2-day course will build your confidence to deliver presentations with impact – even under the most challenging and pressure-filled business situations.
Never more than 12 students
9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Introduction and Baseline
- Participants note a personal goal for this course
- Discuss what makes great presentations great
- Learn what others see and hear by reviewing a video recording of themselves
Present with Power
- Control nervousness with Eye-Brain Control®
- Project energy and credibility through voice and gestures
- Learn how to present with visuals
Craft a Persuasive Presentation
- Recognize the impact of organization and structure
- Define the desired outcome for your presentation
- Analyze your audience
- Group your ideas into “building blocks”
- Use storyboarding to plan your structure
- Add impact through storytelling
- Open with impact and command the audience’s attention
9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Assignment for Day 2
Participants will be asked to refine and rehearse their presentations for delivery the next day. They will also be asked to write two challenging questions related to their presentations.
Review Day 1
Participants divide into groups, write down what they learned on Day 1, and present what they learned using the skills they acquired.
- Learn to field questions confidently
- Clarify questions, neutralize challenging questions by rephrasing
- Answer questions effectively
Adjust Your Presentation to Other Environments
- Give effective briefings using a 3-step format
- Adjust for seated presentations
- Adjust for presenting with a tablet
- Adjust for virtual presentations
Full Presentations and Closing
- Participants give their revised presentations using all of the skills they have learned and receive in-the-moment coaching
- Review participant’s personal goals
- Reinforce participant’s knowledge and skills
All participants will receive a free AndroidTM tablet. Participants can use their tablet to access their free lifetime subscription of Communispond Digital, our unique learning platform, during and after class. Communispond Digital combines our award-winning curriculum with an indispensable digital platform that supports digital learning methods, encourages online collaboration, gives students quick and easy lifetime access to course material in a digital format, and so much more.
New! Accredited Certification: