Executive Presentation Skills® - Anywhere
In Communispond’s 1.5-day Virtual Executive Presentation Skills program, participants will acquire the skills and confidence to organize and deliver effective presentations to any size audience, either in person or virtually.
This public speaking class is all about doing—practicing, accepting feedback, making adjustment, and perfecting your skills in a supportive and collaborative environment. You will see immediate skill improvement, as you are recorded and watch yourself on video throughout the program. And with subject matter drawn from your own work environment, all the skills are 100% relevant to you and your business.
This program is delivered live through a unique online platform. Participants can join via computer or mobile device. The course is broken into three, 3.5-hour, live, facilitator-led sessions.
Day 1 (full day): 9:00am - 5:00pm Eastern Time
Day 2 (half day): 9:00am - 1:00pm Eastern Time
Mastery of the core public speaking skills taught in this 1.5-day course will build your confidence to deliver presentations with impact – even under the most challenging and pressure-filled business situations.
Results are guaranteed.
If you don't leave class feeling like a more persuasive and confident presenter, you will get your money back.
Classes are instructor-led by facilitators that average over 15 year's tenure with Communispond and 25 years of industry experience. Many have held executive positions in the world's leading corporations. Communispond has been delivering presentation skills training since 1969.
Communispond has an exclusive partnership with Jigsaw--the only virtual corporate training software that allows for recording and instant playback. With recording and instant playback, participants are able to practice a skill, get coached by the facilitator in-the-moment, and then instantly play back that recording to be able to see themselves as their audience does.
Learn everything you need to know about how to:
- Conquer nervousness when public speaking
- Move small or large groups to action
- Think clearly on your feet
- Use your voice and body language to hold audience attention
- Analyze your audience to maximize the impact of your message
- Create high impact visuals
- Present visuals with confidence and conviction
- Adjust your presentation skills to a virtual environment
- Deliver a concise point of view in an impromptu situation
- Organize and deliver a presentation that gains buy-in from decision-makers
- Give a concise and effective briefing under pressure
- Handle audience questions with skill and poise
- Presenting in virtual environments (conference calls, web seminars,etc.)
By the end of this program, you will:
- Build your confidence as a presenter in a safe, supportive environment
- Learn by presenting subjects from your own work environment
- Return to your job a more confident and persuasive professional
- Feel empowered to use your new skills immediately
- Be confident that you can deliver clear and focused messages
- Know that your improved presentation skills will help build your career
All participants will receive a free AndroidTM tablet. Participants can use their tablet to access their free lifetime subscription of Communispond Digital, our unique learning platform, during and after class. Communispond Digital combines our award-winning curriculum with an indispensable digital platform that supports digital learning methods, encourages online collaboration, gives students quick and easy lifetime access to course material in a digital format, and so much more.
New! Accredited Certification: