Executive Presentation Skills® Part 2
In Communispond’s 1-day Executive Presentation Skills Part 2 program, participants will refine the presentation skills taught in Executive Presentation Skills Part 1 and build upon them so you can handle challenging people and lead effective discussions.
Learn everything you need to know about how to:
- Handle challenging people
- Handle difficult situations
- Defuse emotions
- Use facilitative communication skills
- Structure a good discussion
- Lead a discussion
Results are guaranteed.
If you don't leave class feeling like a more persuasive and confident presenter, you will get your money back.
Mastery of the core public speaking skills taught in this 1-day course will build your confidence to deliver presentations with impact – even under the most challenging and pressure-filled business situations.
Never more than 10 students
- Share your presentation experiences since completing Executive Presentation Skills® Part 1
- Learn what others see and hear when you present by reviewing a video recording of yourself
Handling Challenging People
- Learn how to recognize, clarify, and apply three criteria to handle difficult situations
- Handle challenging behaviors during a recorded session
Leading a Discussion
- Learn the behavior and method for leading a discussion
- Practice using open-ended questions
- Learn how to structure a good discussion
All participants will receive a free AndroidTM tablet. Participants can use their tablet to access their free lifetime subscription of Communispond Digital, our unique learning platform, during and after class. Communispond Digital combines our award-winning curriculum with an indispensable digital platform that supports digital learning methods, encourages online collaboration, gives students quick and easy lifetime access to course material in a digital format, and so much more.
New! Accredited Certification: