Executive Presentation Skills®
In Communispond’s 2-day Executive Presentation Skills programme, participants will acquire the skills and confidence to organise and deliver effective presentations to any size audience, either in person or virtually. Participants will see immediate skill improvement, as they are recorded and watch themselves on video throughout the programme.
This public speaking class is all about doing—practicing, accepting feedback, making adjustments, and perfecting your skills in a supportive and collaborative environment. And with subject matter drawn from your own work environment, all the skills are 100% relevant to you and your business.
Learn everything you need to know about how to:
- Conquer nervousness when public speaking
- Move small or large groups to action
- Think clearly on your feet
- Use your voice and body language to hold audience attention
- Analyse your audience to maximise the impact of your message
- Create high impact visuals
- Present visuals with confidence and conviction
- Adjust your public speaking skills to a virtual environment
- Deliver a concise point of view in an impromptu situation
- Organise and deliver a presentation that gains buy-in from decision-makers
- Give a concise and effective briefing under pressure
- Handle audience questions with skill and poise
- Presenting in virtual environments (conference calls, web seminars,etc.)
By the end of this programme, you will:
- Build your confidence as a presenter in a safe, supportive environment
- Learn by presenting subjects from your own work environment
- Return to your job a more confident and persuasive professional
- Feel empowered to use your new skills immediately
- Be confident that you can deliver clear and focused messages
- Know that your improved public speaking skills will help build your career
Results are guaranteed.
If you don't leave class feeling like a more persuasive and confident presenter, you will get your money back.
Mastery of the core public speaking skills taught in this 2-day course will build your confidence to deliver presentations with impact – even under the most challenging and pressure-filled business situations.
Never more than 12 students
9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Introduction and Baseline
- Participants note a personal goal for this course
- Discuss what makes great presentations great
- Learn what others see and hear by reviewing a video recording of themselves
Present with Power
- Control nervousness with Eye-Brain Control®
- Project energy and credibility through voice and gestures
- Learn how to present with visuals
Craft a Persuasive Presentation
- Recognize the impact of organisation and structure
- Define the desired outcome for your presentation
- Analyse your audience
- Group your ideas into “building blocks”
- Use storyboarding to plan your structure
- Add impact through storytelling
- Open with impact and command the audience’s attention
9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Assignment for Day 2
Participants will be asked to refine and rehearse their presentations for delivery the next day. They will also be asked to write two challenging questions related to their presentations.
Review Day 1
Participants divide into groups, write down what they learned on Day 1, and present what they learned using the skills they acquired.
- Learn to field questions confidently
- Clarify questions, neutralise challenging questions by rephrasing
- Answer questions effectively
Adjust Your Presentation to Other Environments
- Give effective briefings using a 3-step format
- Adjust for seated presentations
- Adjust for presenting with a tablet
- Adjust for virtual presentations
Full Presentations and Closing
- Participants give their revised presentations using all of the skills they have learned and receive in-the-moment coaching
- Review participant’s personal goals
- Reinforce participant’s knowledge and skills
All participants will be given a free, lifetime subscription to Communispond Digital, our unique learning platform. Communispond Digital combines our award-winning curriculum with an indispensable digital platform that supports digital learning methods, encourages online collaboration, gives students quick and easy lifetime access to course material in a digital format, and so much more.
New! Accredited Certification:
Testimonials gathered from post-class surveys:
"Great class! I present often in my job, and this class will have a huge impact on my daily work activities. I am confident that I will be less nervous when completing my presentation because of the tips I learned in this class."
"I wish I had done this 25 years ago!"
"This was a very valuable course I wish I would have taken years ago! I can't wait to practice what I learned - I already feel that there is a difference in my style!"
"Instructors were great. Covered a lot of material in a clear and concise way with understanding and empathy. Felt comfortable in uncomfortable situations."
"This was beyond helpful! I have never been taught these skills before thinking back to college and high school presentation courses. These skills, especially Eye-Brain Control, will make me a much better presenter and seem way more confident and knowledgeable. I am absolutely going to keep practicing and using these skills."
"Very helpful instructors and materials. It was amazing to see how everyone changed from day 1 to day 2."