In Communispond’s 1.5-day Virtual and In-Person Presentation SkillsTM program, you will acquire the skills and confidence to deliver effective presentations in both virtual and in-person environments.
Mastery of core public speaking presentation skills taught in this 1.5-day training course will build your confidence to deliver virtual presentations with impact – even under the most challenging and pressure-filled business situations.
With the growth of hybrid work environments, this public speaking and presentation skills program is ideal for business professionals who are delivering presentations in both virtual and in-person environments.
- Maintain audience attention
- Speak with confidence
- Move your audience to action
- Think clearly on your feet
- Gesture and use voice projection with purpose
- Utilize available platform tools
- Present visuals effectively in a virtual environment
- Organize and deliver a presentation that gains buy-in from decision-makers
- Handle audience questions with skill and poise
- Build your confidence as a virtual presenter in a safe and supportive environment
- Learn by presenting subjects from your own work environment
- Return to your job a more confident and persuasive professional
- Feel empowered to use your new skills immediately
- Be confident that you can deliver clear and focused messages
- Know that your improved presentation skills will help build your career
Participants in this public speaking and presentation skills training receive free, lifetime access to Communispond Digital, our unique learning platform for during and after class. Communispond Digital combines our award-winning curriculum with an indispensable digital platform that supports digital learning methods, encourages online collaboration, gives students quick and easy lifetime access to course materials in a digital format, and so much more.
"Great class! I have a lot of experience presenting and I still found this course to be very beneficial. I learned so much and I love that it was engaging and interactive that it kept me engaged the entire time."
"Very good training and experience. Good balance in sharing the content and practicing it. It was challenging but not exhausting which is good as well. Liked it a lot!"
"What a wonderful course and amazing instructor! I'm so grateful to have had this opportunity, I learned so much. Also how great to be witnessing the skills we are learning about first-hand in our instructor! Thank you so much."
This is a 1.5 day program. Day 1 typically runs from 10am to 6pm and Day 2 from 10am to 2pm Eastern time.
Practicing, accepting feedback, making adjustments, and refining your skills in a supportive and collaborative environment - that's what makes this course so powerful. By receiving recordings of your presentations after class, you will be able to see your tangible improvement. With subject matter drawn from your own work environment, all the skills are 100% relevant to you and your business. This program is delivered live through Zoom and broken into three, 3.5-hours segments with breaks throughout.More Information
Keeping an audience engaged and interested when you are not with them in-person is challenging. Fortunately, Communispond can help you develop a competitive advantage by teaching you how to become a more effective presenter in a virtual setting with our Virtual Presentation Skills program. In this course, you will learn to become comfortable using a web platform to present, practice presenting visuals, and develop techniques for making your presentations engaging and effective in an online environment.More Information