In Communispond’s 1.5-day virtual Executive Presentation Skills program, you will acquire the skills and confidence to organize and deliver effective presentations in face-to-face, live presentation environments.
With recording and review, participants are able to practice a skill, get coached by the facilitator in-the-moment, and then play back that recording after class to be able to see themselves as their audience does.
Any business professional who delivers face-to-face presentations or has public speaking engagements. While this program is delivered virtually, it focuses on in-person presentation skills.
- Conquer nervousness when public speaking
- Think clearly on your feet
- Use your voice projection and body language to hold audience attention
- Analyze your audience to maximize the impact of your message
- Create high impact visuals
- Present visuals with confidence and conviction
- Adjust your presentation skills to a virtual environment
- Deliver a concise point of view in an impromptu situation
- Organize and deliver a presentation that gains buy-in from decision-makers
- Give a concise and effective briefing under pressure
- Handle audience questions with skill and poise
- Build your confidence as a presenter in a safe, supportive environment
- Learn by presenting subjects from your own work environment
- Return to your job a more confident and persuasive professional
- Feel empowered to use your new skills immediately
- Be confident that you can deliver clear and focused messages
- Know that your improved presentation skills will help build your career
Participants in this public speaking and presentation skills training program receive free, lifetime access to Communispond Digital, our unique learning platform for during and after class. Communispond Digital combines our award-winning curriculum with an indispensable digital platform that supports digital learning methods, encourages online collaboration, gives students quick and easy lifetime access to course materials in a digital format, and so much more.
"Great program. I liked the interactivity and practice elements as opposed to just listening to a presenter for the allotted time."
"The instructor is great, very helpful and thoughtful. Hope I can become like him one day."
“The training program was conducted very well. The instructor was very professional and conveyed all the feedback in a very efficient manner."
"The instructor and the program were both fantastic. She challenged us to be vulnerable in recognizing our weaknesses and received feedback on those areas. She did a great job with coaching and would recommend both her and the program to anyone who does or is interested in public speaking. This was probably the most practical course I've ever taken."
Keeping an audience engaged and interested when you are not with them in-person is challenging. Fortunately, Communispond can help you develop a competitive advantage by teaching you how to become a more effective presenter in a virtual setting with our Virtual Presentation Skills program. In this course, you will learn to become comfortable using a web platform to present, practice presenting visuals, and develop techniques for making your presentations engaging and effective in an online environment.More Information
An effective presentation is one that gets your point across in a confident manner and has the potential to enhance your career. In this course, you will learn how to deliver an effective presentation with improved physical delivery skills, reduced nervousness, and the confidence to handle audience questions, all within virtual and in-person presentation environments. This program is delivered live through the Zoom platform and is broken into multiple live, facilitator-led sessions.More Information